I CAN DO IT

I CAN DO IT

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Field reports : Taiwanese Girl

Field reports : Taiwanese Girl

Sunday January 17, 2010

I went out for some GAME DAY. In the street I saw this girl (she is a Taiwanese visit Montreal for 5 days) open her with DIRECT GAME.
She doesn’t speak French I speak a little English. Our communication is a little difficult but we can understand each other. She said she need to go to the subway I told her I can show her because I going there to (lie). Near the subway I told her where are you going now ? I suggested spending the day together since I was a tourist like because every Sunday I go out to explore the city. She agrees. We go to the malls, take a coffee, after we visit a museum and I suggested after to go to see a movie.

after the movie we take the subway. She live in this hostel near of my apartement. I asked her to come see my apartment. We are near my apartment she don’t like to come.

I made many mistakes with this girl :

1- Logistics: we took a lot of time going from one place to another. At the end of the movie (Avatar : by the way really good movie ). We were both tired. I think after the museum I need to tell her : I just bay this movie I don’t see it maybe you can come to see it with me ? I still had the mystery method in my brain : you need to spend 7 hours with the girl prior to sexual escalation.

2- Escalation : I still don’t know what is this moment I need to escalate on the girl. And I need some escalation routine too and in escalation you need you and the girl to be sitting somewhere and you need calibration escalation in day is not like night in your house is not in public places.

They are others problems like paying for the girl and connecting with her. I need to fixe themes.

If i dont do thoses mistakes I would be eating her now.
Another idea i forget is a have this routine a tell the girl i ask her if she like hooka bar this is this cool hooka bar near where i leave ... All the girls i meet they dont like to go to hooka they dont smoke it is weird.

GOOD ELEMENTS :
Not nervous in opening
Have good time with the girl

WEAK PARTS :
Logistics
Escalation
Spending money on the girl
connection with the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment