I CAN DO IT

I CAN DO IT

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Part 3 : AFTER THE BOOTCAMP

This part is very important because you will see the true love systems scam

So the bootcamp is finish I start going out. I practice what I learn form biskit but I couldn’t understand how this system that they are talking about. I send him email telling him that I still have the same problem I don’t understand how to create attraction. He sends me email about how you need to make The attractions switches: reselection, leader of man… and he make it in some example but there is nothing special about it and I do this example before and this is NOT how you create attraction.

I phone biskit after this telling him I didn’t see you make a demo and I have no idea how to work this. He tells me we are going to meet again and show me how, but now he is going to to Toronto help Jeremy Soul in the Day Game Workshop.
Jeremy Soul Day Game Workshop - Toronto, Nov 2009

In the some time I write to soul to tell him about how this gay cant have conversation with any girl and what an instructor is suppose to do in 1 on 1 bootcamp.


this is my message to soul

I like to ask you soul what an instructor is suppose to do in 1 on 1 bootcamp ?

I take bootcamp 1 on 1 day game with one of Love Systems instructors and this guy have no game really.

I meet him he talk 3 hours about theory a lot of this stuff I know already. In the field he open one girl talk with her for 10 seconds eject.

So after he told me go and ask peoples for time or direction. Good man I have some approche anxiety in the benining but I open some set. he told me after go and give compliment to some girl you like about her style .

To tell you the truth I dont feel that he care about me opening or not like he is just walking with some dude and talking with him. I open some sets and every time he talk with the girl he cant talk more then 20 secondes.

i was telling my self what the fuck is going on here. This guy cant care conversation with girl and have any number phone.

Soul i I am really disappointed this is why i whrite you. I read about you you are the expert of day game in love systems.



soul send me this message

Who was the instructor?

Regards,

Soul



i reply with this message

the man of this instructor is biskit french instructor for loves syetms i meet him in montreal saturday 7 novembre. I dont know really how is this guy is instructor for your company. In my mind instructor is pick up artist.

so know i like or :

1/ to see you because i thinks you know what is really day game is. But i'm not going to pay for bootcamp because i already pay for nothing.

or

2/ to have my money back

Regards,





soul send me this message

Unfortunately at this point, you don't qualify for a refund. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience though. Sometimes clients tend to have a better experience with one instructor vs. another.

If you're interested in learning from me, and I'm sure you would learn the Day Game you want if you took one of my Day Game Workshops, I just spoke to Jeremy Lubin (our program manager) and he said he can make sure to give you a good deal on my Toronto workshop this weekend.

Contact him if you're interested.



I cant believe this like I just spend 1500$ for nothing and soul tell me you need to spend another 1500 $ for another Day Game Workshops. This is what they call satisfaction guaranteed.


At this time Biskit call me we agreed to meet another day so he can do a demo. I wasn’t sure about if he can do this because I see his game before but I tell my self maybe in the company they don’t allow him to do approach and with my persistence he need to do it.


In the first 1 0n 1 I lose a lot of time by asking him a lot of questions about my previous sarges so for this day a decide I not going to ask him questions all I’m going to do is walk with him see what he is going to do.

We meet again he tell me he needs to eat so we find place when he is eating we talk about the his Day Game Workshop - Toronto, Nov 2009.


So we go to the street we just walk for few minutes and biskit see this girl missed out on us he run and top he touches her on the shoulders talk with he for one minute she looked flattered he eject. He tells me this is how you need to open the girl. We walk again we go to the university a lot of girls didn’t open any girls. He has suggested that we go to the mall the same mall from the first Day Game Workshop so we go there we walk I see this hot girl Biskit tell me go and open her I tell him no I have approach anxiety and she is really hot so Biskit go and open her like the first approach he just open her few seconds her friend just come so he eject.

We walk again Biskit tell me to approach in the shopping mall and the street I refuse to do it because I wasn’t really interested in approaching girl my goal is the see him approaching and hear him talking and creating attraction see real interactions with girls.

Biskit was using his iphone. In the mall again he is composed of several floors below the section reserved for restaurants in top for the shops. So we are walking in the sections for restaurants and this girl pass across us she was weird because we were too close and she didn’t pay any attention to me or biskit any Eye contact like we didn’t exist. At this I was talking to Biskit and I can feel he is not concentrated with me. We go to the floor down and pay attention to the pictures the same girl in the floor restaurants we meet is walking alone.

It was weird how this girl just ignore us in the floor down and she was walking alone (there is almost no girl walking alone at this time like she is there to be opened )

And it is weird how biskit open her too. Like when you see someone going from afar all you do is making Eye contact with him smile and stop him. This girl was walking we were very visible to her she keep ignore us like we didn’t exist and biskit wait too much time before opining her and I tell him you keep looking at this girl I feel you are going to open her.

In the first day game workshop we talk about soul and how I see him in the video running to stop the girl like in the video here :


http://www.lovesystems.com/training-programs/day-game-workshop


What is weird is how he opens her like in his mind he needs to run to open her. I just see another video of soul in the Swedish media this time he don’t run he just walk fast so I think this mistake is just Biskit interpretation of how to open girl.

He stops this girl I wasn’t with him. He look some comfortable and relax he take more time with this girl than the others girls and he got her number she look happy to talk to him so for me it was sold game. He eject at this time in my mind like I was impress by how confident he was to stop girl in middle of the mall and talk to her.

We are walking I ask questions about the set before he tell me that the girl is student in Mc Gill university (she don’t look like student from mc Gill Mc Gill students have a different look they are English Canadian girls this girl look more like French Canadian girl the difference between the two is the language and accent but I didn’t heard her speaking but there are two other differences: the style and the facial expression). Biskit think I’m stupid.

After few minutes he tell me like I can text her so she come to take café with me I tell him it’s not the time to have an instant date (its weird what he tell me. He like to proof something, that this set is solid game but he didn’t think about the girl like you just Nclose her few minutes before and new your are texting her I like to take café with you she will just think you are retard or stupid I was with him just few minutes before why he didn’t invite me???)

When I have access to the lounge I found a post made by biskit and there was this picture with one girl and know what this girl look exactly like this girl in the third set.


SO BECAUSE OF ALL THE ELEMENTS I TELL BEFORE I CAN TALL WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT BISKIT KNOW THIS GIRL AND HE MAKE THIS FAKE SCENARIO WITH HER. After his FAKE SET we just walk we set to take café at this time I was impress with his set but I did not make connection between all the elements before. He make a demo in front of me he didn’t talk with a lot of girls ( We need to talk about this like if you pay attention to the sets Biskit open ALL HE DO IS OPENING like any one can open opening is nothing the gay who have game is the gay who can make CONVERSATION.

I read this in this book: Women Ignition the gay name in te community is 60 Years of Challenge:

Opening Ain’t Shit

Starting conversations is a SOCIAL skill and has little to do with SEDUCTION or how good you are with women.

Being able to start conversations just means you have the confidence to make the first move in order to meet new people.


This is true OPENING IS NOTHING.

but I tell my self the problem is not the method the problem is you your delivery the way you open your energy … And I tell my self when I’m going to have access to the lounge I will read all the posts made by soul read his fields reports.

After I got access to the lounge I check for some fields reports nothing from the some gay like soul.

Finally I write to savoy about this with my message I need solution :


when i first talk to biskit i tell him how i need to fix this problem of my life and i ask him what is the worst student you ever had just to give him an idee of how my situation will be hard he tell dont worry i help we help a lot of guys like you....
to tell you the truth i dont think and i dont feel that biskit have experience with woman. but i dont really care if I can fixe my probleme. And my biggest problem is ATTRACTION so in his opinion to create attraction you need to talk about the 4 attraction switches : - preeselection - leader of man - take risque...
I dont think that telling i girl that she study the some like you ex gf can creat attraction and in day people dont have time to hear a long stories. in the day you need to tease be fun and asking questions rapport (soul method)...

this is my problem her this guy biskit teach me (if i can call this teaching) some system that didnt work because I NEVER heard him opening some girl talking to her creating some sort of attraction (4 attractio switches he tell me) so if you you cant make you system work who i'm going to do it. if this guy is not good at day game he need to tell me : like sorry but you need to take bootcamp with soul or another guy ...i will respect his honestly.

So this is my problem i take this bootcamp to understand how to create ATTRACTION but when i go out to sarge i dont know how to work this



And this is what savoy sends me :

Do you want me to talk to Biskit and see if you guys can get together and solve anything that got missed? Do you live in Montreal?


Like you tell him your instructor is fake and he tells you do you like me to talk to him talk about what??? Biskit is fake some barmaid good looking gay always smiling all he have is his smile he take care of the business of love systems in Montréal but coucoul is note stupid.

To biskit you know I believe you when you tell me that the game change you but not for the best but for the worst. Before you was the looser now you are the looser and the liar.


Gays the good news after meeting biskit just give me an idea that I’m not really bad with woman like I can tell for sure that I have more game that this looser because I do more sets and meeting him also I start using my brain. I take 2 days thinking about all this with my experience before in day game (if someone don’t know I have some experience in day game before with really good result) and with what I learn from the community I have now an idea of how to work this I just try with some girls and its works.

Coucoul will become ICANDOIT cool nickname really motivate me.

Thinks for everyone and GAME IS ON.

1 comment:

  1. Je sais que tu es frustré par les circonstances entourant ton coaching avec Biskit. Je trouve très déplorable qu'il est monté un scénario du genre.

    Tu sais quoi, je trouve bizarre quand les futurs coachés me demande de me prouver. Pourquoi ? Parce que je suis un coach, comme Jacques Demers fut le coach du Canadiens. Mais même si ce dernier a gagné un Coupe Stanley, ce n'est pas lui qui a compté les buts des victoires ! Il a su expliquer, démontrer et motiver ses joueurs pour que ceux-ci puissent... la mettre dans le net!

    Si quelqu'un me demande des comptes ou des démonstrations, je lui tends des articles me citant et je l'envoie sur http//:seduire.ca ou sur http://stephdedje.com. Si le doute persiste il a le choix de faire sa petite enquête sur moi ou d'aller voir un autre coach.

    Je ne suis pas là pour le défendre, c'est un peu de la concurrence ;) Mais je ne suis pas là pour encourager quelqu'un à détruire la réputation de quelqu'un d'autre non plus.

    Tu devrais réellement faire attention. Tu n'écris pas sur un forum ici, ou dans une section PRIVÉE. Il se pourrait que cela te coûte plus cher si tu les attaques de cette façon.

    Take care et je t'invite à me contacter pour un debriefing de la situation.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete