I CAN DO IT

I CAN DO IT

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My reply to soul

My reply to soul in the www.theattractionforums.com:

My thread LOVE SYSTEMS = the milked cow SYSTEMS

http://www.theattractionforums.com/love-systems-reviews/112109-love-systems-milked-cow-systems.html


2. There is no perfect script to get every girl.

I had a client once who told me he wanted to be an mPUA. I really, to this day, have no idea what an mPUA is. He seemed more concerned with having a "consistent closing ratio of 72.4%" than he did of actually enjoying and appreciating the company of beautiful women.

This is not mathematics. There is no perfect proof, no perfect formula. It is a science, or maybe even an art, and with that comes variability.

No instructor, not even at Love Systems (and we really do have the best dating coaches in the world), no man alive, not the most handsome celebrity, not the richest businessman, not the most powerful president, can get every woman he wants.

There is no perfect script. Understand there will always be variability
.



I don’t tell you instructor to close or kiss close every girl he talk to but if he cant open and have REAL CONVERSATION with just 2 girls there is problem with your instructor man.

You need to see this amazing video of Dj Fuji guidelines how to choose training listen to him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_zYuhjKi8

If he want a demo THERE IS PROBLEM THER THERE IS PROBLEM THER THERE IS PROBLEM THER

So the problem is your instructor and your method is not coucoul.


3. Is your life attractive to women?

A lot of guys that say things like "this doesn't work for me" normally don't have their lives together, and keep looking for the perfect line to somehow seduce women. Despite the fact they hate their job, despite the fact they have poor social skills, despite the fact they have no demonstrable ambition in life (beyond that of "getting girls"), they hope that one line will save them.

Attraction at one end is about learning how to communicate your social value, but at the other end it's about developing your life in the first place to actually have social value.

Our Love Systems Triad, the backbone of everything we teach at Love Systems, states:

Women are attracted to men of equal or higher social value.

If all the techniques and lines in the world aren't helping you, then ask yourself: What social value do I have in life, and can I develop that more?

A ton of advice has been offered to you on the Lounge already. I suggest you take it
.



I can’t believe this the subject is your FAKE instructor. In the day-game-workshop you tell people:

http://www.lovesystems.com/training-programs/day-game-workshop

Proven and Effective Systems


Everything we teach is based on Social and Evolutionary Psychology. There’s a reason we call it “dating science.” Because attraction is based on these fundamentals, it doesn’t matter how good-looking you are or how much money you have; anyone can be taught to be good with women.

This is why I take this bootcamp to see and hear and watch this Mr. Date actress and models doing his Proven and Effective Systems I don’t pay him and you to talk about my identity.


4. Finally, Love Systems does have a full policy on customers unhappy with a program, so I will personally take up your case with our office and see what the situation is. We are a service company after all, and while I stand by each and every one of our instructors and every program we offer, if there has not been an adequate match then I would like to see it resolved.

When it was the time to take the bootcamp i phone biskit Tuesday and we do the bootcamp Saturday. Now its take more than two months to take up my case with there office and see what the situation is.

I know he write this just to save the face of his fake company and I know i loose my money and I don’t care.

2 comments:

  1. TU sais qu'il n'a pas tord dans son message. Tu aurais dut ne pas payer EN PARTANT si tu te sentais lésé ou floué par le dit coach.

    Sinon si tu as des factures, des copies de contrat etc, fait-les voir par un avocat that's it !

    Ensuite fait qu'est-ce qu'il y a à faire et surtout ne pollue plus séduire.ca avec des trucs du genre.

    UNDERSTAND ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. he man sounds like you got scammed hard. that sucks. this biskit guy sounds like a fraud. hope you're having more luck now. update us with how you are going now. j'espere tu as plus de chance maintenant. dites nous comme la vie aller, mec. mon email: au977@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete