I CAN DO IT

I CAN DO IT

Friday, January 22, 2010

LOVE SYSTEMS = the milked cow SYSTEMS



LOVE SYSTEMS = the milked cow SYSTEMS


I take bootcamp 1 on 1 day game with one of Love Systems instructors and this gay has no game.
THEORY : 4H

The instructor takes 4 hours talking about theory:
Structure : opening attraction comfort …
Day game
Difference between day game and night game
The attractions switches

I know all theses elements the only think that I learn with this gay is how to talk with woman with emotion not with logic. He gives me some example.

PRACTICE : 3H30 MIN

After we go to the field I tell my self I’m going to see real PUA in action working the mall. This gay can’t have conversation with woman. He talks to some girls just for few seconds. Stop one girl talk to her for about 2 minutes take her number I have no idea what he told her and what she told him.

The problem is not just the instructor. There is nothing in the lounge too.

Few days before I see this beautiful girl on the street and I tell my self I need to go and talk to her but I stop not because of approach anxiety but I just think about it. If I go and approach her and I have nothing to tell her after: what do you do today? (This is what this fake instructor tell: go direct game and tell what are you doing today) I will have the some result: she will just give the IOD: I have to go, I have BF, or she will give me her phone number and it will be flake.
I was in the middle of the street asking my self : why I take this bootcamp ? The answer is: to get good with woman and have beautiful woman in my life.
And this is exactly what love systems tell me in the day game workshop.
http://www.lovesystems.com/training-programs/day-game-workshop

They tell me : Imagine being able to approach a woman you wanted to talk to in any situation and have an attractive conversation with her.

They teach me how to APPROACH A WOMAN but they don’t teach me how TALK IN ANY SITUATION AND HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE CONVERSATION with her.

So what they tell you and what they really teach you is completely different and if you like to learn how to talk and have an attractive conversation with woman you need to buy the books, audio and DVD : Magic Bullets, routines manuels, Text Game, Interview Series. You need to take bootcamp for day game, for comfort, for inner game, if you have questions phone training …

So this is just BUSNESS COMPANY. In this company all they care about is your money. For them your are not STUDENT your are CUSTUMER. You’re like a cow for them you should always milked. The love systems site and all Blogs the media are just publicity.


There is nothing you are going to learn from this busness company trust me. I give 1500 $ to some looser to see him running and stopping girls in the mall. (Exception: If you are new at this you have no idea what is an opener maybe take bootcamp you will save some time reading but 1500 $ for 8 hours is too much. In my opinion don’t pay more than 200 or 300 $.)




For me REPEAT: NOOOO








THE BUSNESS COMPANY LOVE SYSTEMS
MEDIA WHO GIVE YOU FAKE VALUE
THE FAKES REVIEWS
TO EVERY FAKE PUA AND INSTRUCTOR IN THIS COMMUNITY
THE FAKE ROUTINE : I take the bootcamp and it change my life
THE FAKES LAY AND FIELD REPORTS AND FAKES PICTURES


You can fool some people for some time, but you can not fool all the people all the time

In my life I take some bad decision, this one of them. But I’m not going to be the milked cow.


1 comment:

  1. Tu devrais laver ton linge sale en famille. Autrement dit au lieu de les salir publiquement, tu devrais rencontrer les headcoach de Love System.

    Ça sens le risque de poursuite en diffamation gros comme le bras.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete