I CAN DO IT

I CAN DO IT

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Part 1 : BEFORE THE BOOTCAMP

Part 1 : BEFORE THE BOOTCAMP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m not going to talk about all my life (its boring ) just relation with. All my life I have this problem when the woman is attracted to me I open to her but she is not receptive I don’t know what is the problem maybe the timing is bad. I have another problem too is I go from attraction to seduction I don’t take time to talk with the girl get to know her.

I was in university and I have some girls giving me EC. I know they are interested to get to know me but I don’t do anything because I’m afraid to open to them and after I will have the some bad result.

One day I was on internet I tell my self I'm going to google something about seducing woman. I find this French site there is this thread about one itis and AFC this thread was just talk about me. So I take few day just reading this site. He was talking about David deangelo mystery the game. The site was talking about fashion I start paying attention to my fashion and I just find how woman was more looking at me in my class. I remember this cute girl she do all the IOI so a can talk to her and I never open her.

So at this time I was just reading people start giving advices that you need to practice what you learn. I think David deangelo talk about this what is LEARNING : learning is reading and DOING. At this time the mystery method was every thing in the community. I wasn’t going out every day I think I do this mistake that a lot of gays in the community do is you just read and read because you like to go out and do the PERFECT APPROCHE AND INTERACTION.

This is me :

How this community (game) realy change you

http://www.theattractionforums.com/newbie-discussion-forum/107857-how-community-game-realy-change-you.html#post653073



I write this thread after a long very long time of sarging with the mystery method. I dont tell you gays that the mystery method dont work i have really good interaction with this method and the conversation is just fun and girls have good time with the routines like best friend the cube... but the problem with the mystery method is :

1- When people talk they just thinks for second and talk and they tell what they have in mind. In the mystery method you need: think ANALYSE and talk. I don’t know about other people but for me i cant do this.


2- There no connection between all the routines people talk about subject they finish the subject and go to another one. No one jump from subject to another from neg to story to question



In this method they tell you go and do opener and dhv yourself and go qualification comfort this is really easy to tell than to do. I was going sarging but i couldn't understand how its work. EXP : I opene girl dhv with some Dhv routine the girl is talking to me and when I use the disqualification she just leave.



So every interaction is different some time the girl like you already some time she don’t like you and you can tell her you fuck with angelina jolie you are not going to get her.

In the mystery method they give you a lot of : opener DHV qualifacation TS push pull cold read stories comfort routines but how HOW TO PUT THIS MATERIEL TOGHETER ? this the question and if they give you some fields reports you are going to understand this but no one do.

Every one tell you do this dont do this but no one tell WHEN HE OPEN HIS MOUTH IN THE FIELD WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT.

So THIS IS WHY I TAKE THIS BOOTCAMP TO KNOW HOW THIS SYSTEM WORKS. Personally I choose Love systems because I was thinking this is serious company and for other reasons : - they give bootcamp in French - they use the mystery method. – I’m not comfortable going to bar alone so I like to do day game because you can just talk to some girl in the street she like you or not there is no consequences you can just change to another street talk to another girl - There is a lot of places cafes malls streets pacs university everywhere. And for others reasons like the girls are not drinks there is no competition, you have time to see if the girl is alone or with someone…


Finally I take the bootcamp because I see this video Dj Fuji T21C 2009 The 21 Convention of Orlando Florida
Dj Fuji was talking about 3 elements to be good one of them is learning from someone good than you he call it TRAINING.

No comments:

Post a Comment